I've been staring at the empty screen, wondering why my brain feels like it's at such a loss for words tonight. Everything seems to be just a blank, or more precisely, there's so much that i was to say but it's all getting lodged at the back of my throat, or not reaching the tips of my fingers, and it's turning into one big blank. A total oxymoron. But can that even happen? So let's try this:
made gullible, or by choice a Christian,
intentionally or instinct,
gift or curse?
your voice lingers
the unimaginable
it's like,
when you open a present that you've been waiting forever to receive
cos the packaging looks so good
and it says it'll make you so happy
and you tell yourself,
this, this is going to make me so happy
then you realise, after getting it,
it's not anything like how you imagined.
It doesn't make you happy,
it irritates you,
and having it makes you upset,
and you don't know why you made a big fuss over it in the first place.
Then you feel stupid cos of the wasted
time, money, thought and effort that went into it.
For example, when i was 9 and got my Furbie.
growing up
I'm Terrified.
be still, my heart
the feeling of being married
yet at the same time
feeling like it's only been a few months
(we have our whole lifetimes,
if we want it)
I'm Excited.
i've missed you
i'll miss you
i'll miss you
all
I'm Terrified.
Played with sparklers tonight,
just because



My brilliant idea got us choking on smoke and feeling like we were dying for the next half an hour.
Smart, Francine, smart.
p.s. it was SO much fun tho(:
I've missed you so, so much,
thank you for coming back(: